Bharti Airtel may be struggling against the odds of Reliance Jio in terms of overall subscriber additions, but the firm has attracted the maximum number of active users in the country for the third straight month. So, subscribers of the most popular telecom company in India, do you know how to check Airtel balance?
Airtel added 3.7 million dynamic clients, taking its dynamic client offer to 34.6% and its dynamic client base to 340 million in February. On the other hand, Jio lost 0.2 million dynamic clients, hauling its general dynamic client base down to 324 million, and its dynamic client portion of the overall industry slipped to 33%, an investigation of the most recent subscriber data put out by the telecom controller appeared.
How to Check Airtel Balance on Your Devices?
Both for Airtel prepaid and postpaid customers, information regarding balance, internet data limits, SMS count, and much more can be checked via the Airtel Thanks app or using USSD codes. You can even reach out to the Airtel customer care team to know airtel balance, validity, and other details.
How to Check Data Balance in Airtel App?
This is the easiest way to check your Airtel balance. Follow these steps one after another.
- Download the Airtel Thanks app on your android or apple devices.
- Launch the app on your phone and register using your Airtel mobile number
- Now head on to the bottom-left section of the app that reads, ‘Services’.
- Here you will get to see all of your active recharge pack, daily data usage, SMS balance, and much more.
The app will also display the validity of your Airtel recharge pack.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance Using USSD Codes?
There are plenty of USSD codes to check Airtel balance for different purposes.
- To know your balance with Airtel, simply dial *123# and the main balance information will be displayed on your screen. Do not panic if you see a zero balance against your account as the main balance that comes in the form of talktime is free for Airtel 4G customers with complimentary all-in-one packs.
- For checking your internet balance using Airtel services, dial *123*10#. This facility is only available for prepaid customers.
- The USSD code of *121# informs you of various offers tailored for your Airtel number.
- The fun part for Airtel subscribers is that they can loan talktime by dialing *141#.
- The 2G subscribers of Airtel can dial *123*9# to check their internet balance.
How to Check Data Balance on Airtel Postpaid?
Postpaid users can download the Airtel Thanks app or simply dial *121# to check Airtel data usage on their smartphone devices.
You can even get informed of your talktime, daily data balance, and other information via the Airtel toll-free customer care numbers.
- Dial 121 and get to reach the Airtel customer support.
- Dial 198 to register any sort of complaint regarding your Airtel network.
- Dial 1909 for the activation of Airtel’s DND service.
- Dial 123 and get your Airtel number recharged with your favorite pack.
Wanting to check Airtel balance on your devices can be done via USSD codes or through the Airtel app. We hope that you are mindful of the above-mentioned tips to check on your balance and validity and stay on top of recharge deadlines, continuous services, and uninterrupted data streaming.