You can purchase FASTag across driving banks in India, including SBI, HDFC, ICICI, and the sky is the limit from there. You can likewise apply for FASTag by means of Paytm and Airtel Payments Bank, retail locations areas, and Road Transport Authority workplaces. Peruse on to realize how to check FASTag balance, recharge your FASTag, and significantly more.
The public authority is likewise growing the offer of FASTag through sellers, specialists, fuel stations, business focuses, and then some. While FASTags are bank impartial, it’s suggested that customers ought to get the electronic cost assortment chip from the bank where they have their account for problem-free payment.
What is a FASTag?
FASTag is an electronic cost assortment chip that has been made required for all going through public parkways in India. This is said to kill the long lines and traffic growls at the cost court with quick and simple payments through FASTag. At the point when a vehicle or some other vehicle introduced with FASTag goes across a public thruway, the cost sum (assuming, any) is consequently deducted from the connected bank account or prepaid wallet. You don’t need to pay the money in cost.
How to Check FASTag Balance?
- FASTag balance can be checked online through the MyFASTag application.
- For that, you must be a paid ahead of time FASTag customer and have enlisted your versatile number with the prepaid wallet of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
- You can likewise check the balance by giving a missed call to the complementary number: +91-8884333331.
Clients who have connected their FASTag to prepaid wallets like Paytm can check the balance through wallet applications. Paytm clients can make a beeline for the application’s Account Balance and History sections to check FASTag balance. Moreover, banks have a committed page on their site/application to check the balance.
SBI FASTag Balance Check
SBI FASTag account holders can check balance through https://fastag.onlinesbi.com page. Log in with your subtleties. This will take you to the page comprising of your account subtleties and the FASTag balance.
HDFC FASTag Balance Check
On the off chance that you’ve HDFC FASTag, click on the following link: https://v1.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/normal/fastag/index.html on your internet browser and pick ‘Account Type’. Presently, sign in with your FASTag account subtleties to check the balance.
ICICI FASTag Balance Check
ICICI bank clients can sign in with their subtleties on their authority site page. The connection to it is: https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/cards/prepaid/fastag/index.page, which can help you check your FASTag balance.
Different banks, for example, Axis and Federal likewise permit clients to check FASTag balance internet utilizing comparative instruments.
How to Recharge FASTag Online?
FASTag connected to a bank account doesn’t need a recharge. The sum will naturally be deducted from the account after the balance goes under a predefined limit. When the vehicle crosses the cost court, the proprietor will get an SMS ready when the sum is deducted.
- You need to recharge FASTag if it’s connected to a prepaid account like a wallet or Visa.
- This should be possible through different channels like payment through check or through UPI/charge card/Mastercard/NEFT/Net Banking.
- FASTag recharge through UPI applications, for example, Paytm and Google Pay is presumably the simplest.
- Simply sign in to these applications and search for FASTag. Presently, select the responsible bank – enter your Vehicle Number/Vehicle Registration Number – continue to enter the recharge sum – complete the payment.
In the event that you are a paid-ahead-of-time FASTag customer and have enlisted your versatile number with the prepaid wallet of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), you can know your balance by giving a missed call to the complementary number: +91-8884333331. This is accessible 24×7.