Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number gave by the Indian government to the occupant residents of India by taking an individual’s biometric subtleties like iris sweep and fingerprints, and segment data like DOB and address. Read on to know how to change mobile number in Aadhaar cards and other updation details.
Keeping your Aadhaar refreshed isn’t just helpful however is very important to profit from a lot of online services. To benefit online offices identified with Aadhaar, you need to initially enlist your mobile number with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) that will be utilized to send the OTP for verification.
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhaar Online?
Mobile numbers can be refreshed/changed in Aadhaar through disconnected techniques just, as the UIDAI has nullified the online strategy for changing the mobile number in the Aadhaar records to stay away from the abuse of individual subtleties. In any case, you can download the application structure for something very similar through the online technique and save yourself some time. For that reason, above all else, you need to have your current mobile number connected to an Aadhaar card.
Comprehensively, changing mobile numbers can be arranged into two classes that are enlisted below.
● Changing your mobile number with OTP (When your current number is present with you)
● Changing your mobile number without OTP (When your current number is not present with you)
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhaar Using OTP?
You can create an application structure for this reason which should be possible on the web. Steps to Generate Mobile number update Application structure are as per the following:
● Stage 1: Go to the authority entryway of Aadhaar here https://ask.uidai.gov.in/
● Stage 2: Log in by entering your mobile number and manual human test. Whenever you have entered and crosschecked the subtleties, click on ‘Send OTP’.
● Stage 3: Next, Enter the got OTP on the right-hand side box and snap ‘submit OTP and cycle. Continuously keep your mobile convenient to get and enter the OTP effectively.
● Stage 4: The following screen will show you the Aadhaar services, viz. New enrolment and Update Aadhaar. Tap on update Aadhaar.
● Stage 5: The following screen will show you various fields, for example, Name, Aadhaar Number, Resident Type, and what would you like to refresh, and so on
● Stage 6: Since you need to connect your mobile number with Aadhaar, fill every one of the required fields and select ‘Mobile Number’ under the ‘what would you like to refresh’ segment. Tap on continue.
● Stage 7: The following screen will request your mobile number and a manual human test. Fill in every one of the fields and tap on ‘Send OTP’. Enter and check the got OTP and tap on ‘Save and Proceed’.
● Stage 8: Crosscheck every one of the subtleties one final time and tap on Submit.
● Stage 9: In the subsequent stage, you will see a Success Screen with your Appointment id. Tap on the ‘Book Appointment’ choice to book an opening at the Aadhaar enlistment focus.
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhaar without the Use of OTP?
You can likewise refresh your mobile number in Aadhaar through the disconnected technique by following these means:
- Stage 1: Visit the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Center
- Stage 2: Fill the Aadhaar Update Form
- Stage 3: Enter just your current mobile number in the structure
- Stage 4: You don’t need to specify your past mobile number
- Stage 5: The leader will enroll your solicitation
- Stage 7: You will be given a preposterous slip containing the URN (Update Request Number)
- Stage 8: An expense of ₹ 25/ – is charged for using this service
Services you can Avail by Linking Your Updated Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card
You need to interface your mobile number with Aadhaar on the off chance that you need to benefit from the services identified with Aadhaar:
- mAadhaar App
- All online Aadhaar facilities
- Mobile re-verification
- Mutual Fund linking with Aadhaar
- PAN card Application (New/Reprint)
- Online EPF claims and withdrawal
- Umang App services
Aadhaar services can open up a host of new possibilities. Follow the above-mentioned steps to update your mobile number in aadhaar cards and benefit from the endless offerings from this gem of a government document.