With the evolution of technology, gadgets associated with our daily lives have also risen up the ranks considerably. The Idiot Box in our drawing rooms has been one of the most notable transformations over the past decade or two. Speaking of Televisions, from the technology of CRTs to Plasmas, the recent inclusions of LEDs have been the talk of the town for quite some time now. Along with the big players in the industry, a couple of new entries to the market have witnessed quick-time success owing to their budget-friendly offerings and dedicated after-sales service.
But before heading over to the enthusiastic rundown of the top 10 LED TV Brands in India, let us introspect into the varying forms of LED TVs available in the market in 2021.
QLED represents Quantum Light-Emitting Diode; in simple terms, that boils down to the fact that a QLED TV is much the same as a normal LED TV, apart from the fact that it utilizes small nanoparticles called quantum dots to super-charge its color and brightness. A QLED TV produces light pretty much in a similar fashion as a standard LED TV — by utilizing a backlight-illumination made up of hundreds (or much more) LEDs, which sits behind the LCD board.
No products found.
OLED represents Organic Light-Emitting Diode. Shockingly, to some degree, the “Light Emitting-Diode” portion of the name has nothing to do with the LED backlight-illumination as it does with QLED and LED TVs. Rather, it alludes to the way that each and every pixel in an OLED TV is additionally a minuscule, tiny LED light — however one that is unimaginably thin and can create both color and light in a solitary component. To simplify it, OLED TVs don’t require a separate backlight owing to the process of every pixel delivering its own light.
So, confused in terms of choosing the best fit for your living room? QLED TVs dominate the competition on-paper, conveying higher brightness-levels, longer life expectancy, bigger screen sizes, and lower price-points. OLED TVs, meanwhile, have deeper contrasts, splendid viewing angles, utilizes much less energy, and are somewhat better for your visionary-wellbeing.
So, now let us take a look at the Top 10 LED TV Brands in India that are offering great value-for-money and head-turning technical executions in their products.
- Resolution : 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- Connectivity: 4 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 3 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 40 Watts Output | Dolby Atmos
- Smart TV Features : Built in Wi-Fi | α7 Intelligent Processor | AI ThinQ with Google Assistant | Dual - Step Noise Reduction | Active Depth Enhancer
- Display : OLED Display | True Color Accuracy | 4K Cinema HDR with Dolby Vision | 2018 OLED award
Offers, Deals & Discount to Buy LED TV & Accessories
10 BEST LED TV Brands in India in 2021
- Resolution: Full HD (1920x1080) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz | Auto Motion Plus: Yes
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 1 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 20 Watts Output
- Smart TV Features : Personal Computer | Live Cast | Screen Mirroring | Content sync & share |Mobile Set-up (Available in the Page)
- Display : LED Panel | FHD | Micro Dimming Pro | PurColour | Slim and stylish design
Samsung is the pioneer in the Indian Television market when we look at the data for quite some years now. With almost 30% of the market share, Samsung TVs are the most looked-for TVs once a customer is out in the market. It is one of the most premium brands in the Indian display-industry and has consistently been an innovator in bringing forth newer advancements to the market of entertainment-digestors. They were among the primitive brands to introduce HDR (HDR10, HDR10+) to India.
Their QLED TVs take the experience of viewing TVs to a totally new level. They also boast of their widely-popular curved TVs that deliver a wholesome vivid encounter. The Tizen OS is likewise a natural and easy-going user interface. The OS puts all of your most favored applications right at the home screen which they term as SMART hub. They have a decent app store with most of the Indian applications available at mayhem.
2. Sony Bravia
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) | Refresh Rate: 50 hertz
- Connectivity : 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players | 3 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 20 Watts Output | Bass reflex speaker
- Smart TV Features : Access YouTube instantly with one click | USB Tethering: Seamlessl connect to Internet with Mobile Data | Smart Plug & Play: Easily connect & view photos, music & videos from mobile phone or USB device
- Display : 4K HDR: Enjoy Lifelike Details | 4K X-Reality Pro: Best Clarity Ever | Slice of Living Desing: Looks good, anywhere | Triluminous : Triluminous display maps a wider palette than most other TVs, reproducing every shade and hue
In case you are searching for a TV that will give you the best picture quality, stop looking anywhere else and go for Sony. This Japanese beast has been well-known for making TVs with immersive picture quality through decades and beyond. This year, the vast majority of their TVs have HDR (High Dynamic Range) bringing incredible picture quality even to their smaller screen-sized TVs. Sony is one of those brands that additionally place subwoofers in a large number of its models to give great audio-involvement as well. Their image motor: X-Reality Pro is the best picture engine available in the market.
Presently the majority of its models have HDR support. For the wide spectrum of color gamut, they have presented Triluminous Display which is in itself a jaw-dropping innovation. They invest heavily in their R&D targetted towards picture-quality, but the only thing that affects their market share is the backfoot on their Televisions’ ‘Smart’ capabilities.
Sansui Electric is a well-known brand from Japan and part of Grande Holdings, also popular by the name of Akai Electronics. Their step into the world of LEDs is the most recent advancements from Sansui that specializes in low consumption of electrical power. Sansui TVs make pictures come to life with rich hues and textures. So whether you binge on your preferred show, film or game, these TVs let you watch everything in ultra-shocking quality.
The brand also provides a wide range of smart TVs that provide seamless web connectivity with the in-built CONNECT technology. So you can easily connect and share data across different audio and video interfaces through the HDMI cable. The brand additionally caters to the millennial audience with a wide scope of Smart TVs which furnishes seamless web connectivity with built-in CONNECT technology. So, you can easily transfer data across varying interfaces through the HDMI link.
LG is one brand that could have fitted in pretty much every classification. They are the second greatest amongst the top 10 LED TV Brands in India regarding sale-volume. Their image-processing quality comes very near that of Sony and Samsung. What’s more, they are least expensive to purchase among the 3, but by a considerable margin, Panasonic beats them on cost. All said and done, one thing where LG rules, is in their SMART OS. Their WebOS is undoubtedly the best OS in the market.
Their OLED Panels are simply outstanding and contend well with QLEDs from Samsung. In quite a few of their TVs, they use Dolby Vision for better contrast-levels that further enhances HDR. The Nano Cell Display innovation for a wide shading extent produces staggering pictures. LG is likewise the principal brand to get a great deal of AI features in its TVs for improving the client experience.
No products found.
Onida is one of the most loved Indian companies that has been the Television Choice of multiple consumers from the time of the 90s.
The significant income of this brand originates from the export of these sets to African and other different nations. Presently with the best highlights, Onida has propelled numerous models of LED TV in India to oblige all income levels. Their top of the line TV is Onida 43 inch Full HD LED Smart TV and has surpassed the million-sale mark. The brand has snatched numerous honors for greatness in the Electronics Industry and has been one of the most trusted brands in the nation.
You might also like best belt brands in India.
No products found.
In case you are searching for the best in class innovation on your TV yet are skeptical about spending a great deal, this is where Panasonic turns out to be the most lucrative incentive. It offers everything (not the best in all viewpoints) yet it isn’t that exorbitant. This is the sole brand that can give you TVs that have the most recent innovations at affordable bargains.
Their most recent offerings bolster HDR (HLG, HDR10, and HDR10+) and accompany their wide color gamut innovation: Hexa Chroma Drive. What they need at this hour of competitiveness is high-end technologies like QLED or OLED. Panasonic utilizes an OS called My Home Screen which is an updated variant of Firefox OS which is pretty natural and convenient to use.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, gaming consoles, streaming devices | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 24 Watts Output | Onkyo Front Firing Speakers | Dolby Atmos
- Smart TV Features : Far-Field Voice | Hands Free Voice Control | 4K AI Android TV+WCG+HDR | AI-Google Assistant | Android 9(Pie) | Google Cast + T-cast | Bluetooth and Voice Input Exclusive Remote | Netflix | Storage : 2GB RAM /16GB ROM
- Display : A+ Grade LED Panel | 4K UHD | Dolby Vision | MEMC | WCG | HDR 10+
TCL is one of the quickest developing TV brands on the planet, offering pocket-friendly yet ground-breaking innovation. TCL was initially a contraction for Telephone Communication Limited however now the organization showcases its full structure as “The Creative Life”. Despite the fact that it might sound amazing, however, TCL is the world’s third-biggest producer of TVs after Samsung and LG and the greatest one hailing from China.
The biggest positive for TCL TVs is a worth for-cash recommendation. TCL items are power stuffed with the most recent innovation and highlights at a moderate cost. TCL TVs give outreach to cutting edge TV technology to budget-centric clients. Advancements like HDR Pro, NBP Photon pictures and WCG on TCL TVs seem clear and beautiful with great contrasts.
What’s bad about 4K TCL TV is its upscaling. Inner scaler inside TCL TVs is fair and to see anything with under 720p would not, at this point be charming as there is an odd obscuring impact.
8. Vu TV
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD ( 3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 Hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Display: Ultra HD 4K | A+ Grade IPS Panel | Premium Finish Design
- SmartTV Features: Android based Smart TV - Quad core processor(1.5 GB of RAM & 16 GB ROM) | Supporting Application : Netflix, Hotstar & YouTube
- Sound: 20 Watts Output | In-built box speakers
Television can be one of the most costly machines in a family unit on account that one considers the most recent technology and best picture quality. However, this “Native American” brand, has been giving acceptable innovation at a reasonable cost for the past few years now. Being popular among the budget-friendly TV brands from India, they have been the ones that have attempted to get premium advancements like HDR, Wide Color Gamut at better costs.
They have their own PixelightHDR standard and furthermore have models with wide shading array. They likewise have Harman Kardon speakers in a portion of their models. They work admirably in competing with the premium brands that you don’t discover in other upcoming brands. They generally have TVs with Opera OS or Android OS. These OSs are considerably useful for good content and UI.
You may also like Best Air Conditioners Brands in India.
The brand that has been prevalent when it comes to the top 10 LED TV Brands in India is Videocon for quite a few years despite their recent depreciation with a lot of new players coming up the ranks. However, if you are searching for an amusement companion that carries satisfaction alongside a large group of highlights, the Smart Videocon TVs are the ones that you need.
These Full HD LED TVs give you brilliant and clear picture quality, also, it additionally consolidates sound system playback to give you sharp and rich sound clarity. With these Smart TVs, you don’t need to lament about missing your preferred everyday soap-episodes as you can basically watch it later on YouTube. With these advanced and well-equipped TVs, you can get to email and connect with long-distance interpersonal communication with locales flawlessly.
- Resolution : Full HD (1920x1080) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 3 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 20 Watts Output | DTS-HD sound
- Smart TV Features :Built-In Wi-Fi | PatchWall | Netflix | Prime Video | Disney+Hotstar and more | Android TV 9.0 | Google Assistant
- Display : LED Panel | Vivid Picture engine
Xiaomi, or popularly known as MI, took to the greater stage by beating the vast majority of the well-reputed companies in the market on account of numerous reasons. The Chinese producer ventured into the TV showcase with incredible HDMI ports and making plenty of hums around by offering excellent products at low expenses.
It is fitting for you to investigate a few TVs offered by MI since it helps in saving hefty amounts of cash without compromising on quality. Like the smartphone industry, MI is clearing its competition by offering enriched products at great bargains for quite a while.
The Television market is changing at an outstanding pace and we see several Chinese brands upsetting a wide range of business sectors. The passageway of Sanyo, Thomson, and iFFalcon are changing this rundown in real quick-time. It will require some more investment setup and greater marketing pathways for these upcoming brands to infiltrate the Indian LED TV market. They have demonstrated guarantee and we trust that they can bring a change simply as they have done in regards to Mobile Phones. Till then, Happy Viewing and Happy Buying!