Smartphones in India have completely bamboozled the economics of the market with numerous brands and models. A majority of the country’s population – 502.2 million – to be exact, are smartphone users. A large chunk of this figure prefers value for money. Meaning, more power and features, offered within a tight budget. Naturally, you may also be one of those individuals in search of the best phone under 14000 or 15000 INR available in 2022.
Well, you are in good luck as we are here to list down the 10 best models available within this budget, that can suffice your usage patterns.
Top 10 Mobiles under 14000 INR in India for 2022
Picking the best phone in 14000 Rupees in India can seem to be an uphill task – with brands like Realme, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, and plenty others offering numerous options with varying specs and battery backup. So what should be your determining factors to settle on the ideal option for yourself? Let’s find out!
1. Realme Nazro 10
The Realme Narzo 10 is a minimal effort phone that professes to offer an incredible encounter for youthful gamers on account of the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. It has a fascinating look with inconspicuous stripes down the back that seem to move as you turn the phone under the light. It feels very much constructed yet is a little weighty gratitude to the 5000mAh battery.
The 6.5-inch show is very acceptable and the HD goal won’t pressure the processor to an extreme, yet some may lean toward a crisper full-HD board at this cost. There are no variations, so you can just get this phone with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of capacity in India. With the best phone under 14000 in India for 2022, gaming execution is very acceptable, however we felt the upper back get somewhat warm while playing substantial games.
Battery life is great and you can get well longer than a day of utilization out of each charge. The cameras are to a great extent normal, with the essential one doing admirably in the daytime yet the wide-edge and full scale cameras feeling a little shoddy. Low light photography isn’t extraordinary, and video is likewise restricted in quality.
Interesting features of the Realme Narzo 10:
- 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP along with a 16MP Front Camera
- 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM
- Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 5 inch HD+ Display
- 5000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- MediaTek Helio G80 (12 nm) Processor
2. Samsung Galaxy M21
- Triple Camera Setup - 48MP (F2.0) Main Camera +8MP (F2.2) Ultra Wide Camera +5MP(F2.2) Depth Camera and 20MP (F2.2) front facing Punch Hole Camera
- 6.4-inch(16.21 centimeters) Super Amoled - Infinity U Cut Display , FHD+ Resolution (2340 x 1080) , 404 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android 10.0 operating system with Exynos 9611,2.3GHz,1.7GHz Octa-Core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB and dual SIM
- 6000 mAh Battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
The Samsung Galaxy is one more smartphone to join the Galaxy M plan. It brings a part of the key features that the Galaxy M course of action is known for. The smartphone packs in a 6.4-inch AMOLED show that isn’t particularly typical at this worth point. The best mobiles under 14000 INR in the form of Samsung Galaxy M21, has an unmistakable yield and phenomenal survey edges.
Samsung has made the Galaxy M21 out of plastic to keep the expense of the smartphone in the sensible segment. The component of the Galaxy M21 is the enormous 6,000mAh battery that makes it pass on uncommon battery life. One downside is that the charging time is longer which could get aggravating.
Filling the smartphone is an Exynos 9611 SoC that is prepared for passing on not all that awful execution. It is available in 4GB and 6GB RAM varieties. It similarly comes in 64GB and 128GB limit varieties. The Galaxy M21 sports a triple camera plan with the component being the 48-megapixel basic scanner.
The camera clicks extraordinary photos during the day yet low-light camera execution perseveres through a shot. Video execution of the best mobile phone under 14000 INR in India, is worth mentioning. For the most part camera execution underneath typically stood out from various phones at this expense.
Interesting features of the Samsung Galaxy M21:
- Triple Camera Setup with a front-facing Punch Hole Camera
- 4-inch Super Amoled – Infinity U Cut Display
- FHD+ Resolution with 2340 x 1080 and 404 ppi density
- The popular Exynos 9611 chip
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB and dual SIM
- 6000 mAh Battery
3. Vivo Y12
- 13+8+2MP AI triple rear camera with HDR mode and portrait mode | 8MP front camera with face beauty, portrait bokeh
- 16.15 centimeters (6.35-inch) halo fullview display with 720 x 1544 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with MediaTek Helio P22 octa core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-ion massive battery
Vivo Y12 features a 5,000mAh battery, upheld by astute force sparing advancements to additionally broaden battery life. Y12 features Triple Rear camera arrangement with a 13MP Main Camera, 8MP Super Wide-Angle Camera, and 2MP Depth Camera. Presently catch your most great shots easily.
Y12’s AI Super-Wide-Angle Camera grows your view to 120°, so you can catch more scenes, a greater amount of your companions, and more noteworthy pictures. The Vivo Y12 features a Halo FullView Display for making a dazzling visual encounter 16.15cm (6.35) Display with a 19.3:9 aspect ratio, and 89% Screen Ratio.
Y12 runs on a 12nm AI octa-center processor. Its 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM permit you to store more applications and have them run smoother. Ultra Game Mode is intended for a comprehensive, and definitive gaming fun. Play like a master by utilizing Competition Mode and Dual-Turbo features. Experience diminished casing drop for smoother gaming experience, arguably with the best phone under 14000 in India for 2022.
Interesting features of the Vivo Y12:
- 3GB RAM along with 64GB internal memory. Expandable option up to 256GB
- MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- 13+8+2MP AI triple rear camera with portrait and HDR modes
- 8MP front camera with features like face beauty, portrait bokeh
- 35-inch halo full-view display with 1544*720 pixels
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery
4. Mi Redmi Note 7s
- 4 GB RAM , 64 GB ROM , Expandable Upto 256 GB , AI Dual Rear Camera 16.0 cm (6.3 inch) FHD+ Display , 13 MP AI Front Camera
- Package includes:Handset, Charging Cable, SIM Ejector Tool, Warranty Card, Manual, Soft Protective Case, Adapter
- 48MP and 5MP ,13MP Front Camera , Super Low-light (Night Photography)
The Redmi Note 7S smartphone accompanies a 6.26 inch full HD show. The best phone under 14000 INR in India, gives an unmistakable and dynamic visual experience on your phone. The 48 MP + 5 MP back camera joins double LED streak. It additionally accompanies a 13 MP front camera is helpful for clicking recollections that you can protect with yourself. The phone likewise accompanies a 64 GB of inner stockpiling that you can use to store your media records and reports.
The Redmi Note 7S smartphone accompanies a 4000 mAh battery for more reserve time. Call more, click more and play more with an all-inclusive battery life for your smartphone. Furnished with a Snapdragon 636 processor and a 4 GB RAM, the Redmi Note 7S smartphone inhales additionally, handling power when you are into outwardly extreme games or rearranging between applications on your phone.
Interesting features of the Mi Redmi Note 7s:
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal Space, Expandable Upto 256 GB
- AI Dual Rear Camera 16.0 cm (6.3 inch) FHD+ Display
- 48MP and 5MP Rear Camera Setup, 13MP Front Camera,
- Super Low-light (Night Photography) for dark shots
5. Realme Nazro 20
The Realme Narzo 20 is an all the more impressive rendition of the Realme C12 and C15 on account of its MediaTek Helio G85 processor. The remainder of the center details are a lot of the equivalent, and all gadgets even have indistinguishable measurements and plans.
The 6000mAh battery is a major selling point and conveys almost two entire long stretches of easygoing use, yet adds to the general weight and greater part of this phone. The 6.5-inch HD+ show isn’t as well as can be expected to get this value in the best phone under 14000 INR in India, run however it’s sufficient for diversion and work.
You get three back cameras, and there are barely any contrivances this time. The essential 48-megapixel camera makes nice efforts and there’s a Night mode that may help improve the meaning of photographs taken around evening time. The super wide-point camera produces distorted outcomes, and the large scale camera is too low-goal to be very useful yet could be fun every so often.
Interesting features of the Realme Narzo 20:
- 4 GB RAM along with 64 GB Memory Space. It can go up to 256 GB
- 52 inch HD+ Display
- Triple Camera setup in the rear with 48MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front 8MP Camera
- 6000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- MediaTek Helio G85 Processor
You may also like: Best Phones under 16000
6. Redmi Note 8
- Country of Origin - India, China
Xiaomi has included a dash of separation here as a feature shading going around the edges of the front glass. Our survey unit is the Neptune Blue variant, thus it has a blue streak, practically like a corona, running down the sides and over the base. We don’t generally like this, and think it looks very messy. It’s likewise diverting when attempting to appreciate full-screen content. We trust that the Moonlight White and Space Black adaptations are more unpretentious.
The back of the best gaming phone under 14000 INR is additionally nothing similar to the Redmi Note 8 Pro or the Redmi 8. The camera strip is in one corner instead of in the middle, and it stands out a considerable amount. This phone will shake clumsily when lying level on a table. The edge of the camera knock is likewise moderately unpleasant.
Xiaomi has gone with Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back of this phone, and the two sides have adjusted edges. The back of our Neptune Blue unit had a reflected slope get done with light greenish blue at the top blurring into purple let down. It would be a test to keep this completion liberated from scratches and fingerprints.
Interesting features of the Redmi Note 8:
- 48MP AI Quad camera along with 13MP front camera arrangement
- 3-inch IPS LCD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- 5:9 aspect ratio along with 2.5D curved glass
- 64GB internal memory, with an option to be expandable up to 512GB
- 4GB RAM along with Dual SIM (4G + 4G) setup
- 0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 4000mAH lithium-polymer battery
- 18W fast charger along with USB Type-C connector port
7. Oppo A31
- 12+2+2MP triple rear camera (12MP main camera+2MP macro lens+2MP depth camera) with Portrait bokeh, macro lens and dazzle color mode. 8MP front camera with AI beautification
- 16.5 centimeters (6.5-inch) waterdrop multi touch screen with an 89% screen to body ratio , 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 269 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM , 64GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB , Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- ColorOS 6.1 operating system based on Android Pie v9.0 with 2.3GHz Mediatek P35 Octa-core processor, IMG GE8320 GPU
- 4230 mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 45 hours and standby time of 450 hours
With a 4230mAh battery, you can watch recordings, mess around and tune in to music throughout the day. You can watch HD recordings online for as long as 14 hours, or mess around for as long as 7 hours. Highlighting a 2.3GHz Octa-Core Processor, OPPO A31 runs easily during games and video playback, with decreased force utilization.
OPPO A31’s three focal points rouse you to catch pictures in more manners than any other time in recent memory. A 12MP Main Camera gives you clear and splendid pictures while a Macro Lens lets you jump further into the smallest subtleties by catching articles as close as 4cms to the focal point. Also, the Depth Camera makes shocking pictures.
The recently planned Nano-Water Drop Notch of OPPO A31 is 31.4% smaller than previously. The outcome is a bigger screen that makes messing around and watching recordings more vivid than any other time in recent memory. Moreover, OPPO A31 sifts through destructive blue light to forestall eye weakness, securing your vision for all-day delight.
The best phone under 14000 INR in India, the OPPO A31 comes in two striking tones, Mystery Black and Fantasy White. Secret Black roused by a moonless 12 PM, and Fantasy White propelled by Chinese porcelain – Ru Ware. Its 3D Esthetic Design will let you sparkle over the group.
OPPO A31’s 3D Ergonomic Body is intended for a more slender visual appearance. Its presentation size, perspective proportion and one-body configuration guarantee slenderness and perfection, making it ideal for one-hand holding.
Interesting features of the Oppo A31:
- 12+2+2MP triple rear camera (12MP main camera+2MP macro lens+2MP depth camera)
- 8MP front camera with AI beautification
- 5-inch water-drop multi touch screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 269 ppi pixel density
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G) arrangement
- ColorOS 6.1 operating system based on Android Pie v9.0
- 3GHz Mediatek P35 Octa-core processor, IMG GE8320 GPU
- 4230 mAH lithium-polymer battery backup
8. MI POCO M2
- 16.59 cm (6.53 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 13MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP | 8MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- MediaTek Helio G80 Processor
The Poco M2 smartphone was dispatched on the 8th September 2022. The phone accompanies a 6.53-inch touchscreen show with a goal of 1080×2340 pixels. Poco M2 is fueled by an octa-center MediaTek Helio G80 processor. It accompanies 6GB of RAM. The Poco M2 runs Android 10 and is controlled by a 5000mAh battery. The Poco M2 upholds exclusive quick charging.
Taking everything into account, the Poco M2 on the back packs a 13-megapixel essential camera; a second 8-megapixel camera; a third 5-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The camera arrangement in the rear has a self-adjusting feature. It also sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for enhanced selfies.
The Poco M2, considered as the best phone under 14000 INR in India, runs MIUI for Poco dependent on Android 10 and packs 64GB of inbuilt stockpiling that can be extended through a microSD card with a devoted space. The Poco M2 is a double SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that acknowledges Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. It was dispatched in Brick Red, Pitch Black, and Slate Blue tones.
Interesting features of the Mi Poco M2:
- A splendid 6.53 inch Full HD+ Display
- Quad Camera Setup with 13MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP
- 8MP Front Camera for enriched selfies
- 5000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- MediaTek Helio G80 Processor
9. Oppo A5s
- 13MP+2MP dual rear camera with AI beauty, HDR, background blur, sticker, filter | 8MP front facing camera
- 15.748 centimeters (6.2-inch) HD+ IPS multi capacitive touchscreen with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 271 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB storage expandable up to 256GB | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Android v8.1 Oreo based on Color OS 5.1 operating system with 2.4GHz Mediatek MT6765 octa core processor
- 4230mAH lithium-polymer battery
The dynamic showcase features a striking 6.2-inch Corning Gorilla glass screen. It empowers you to see more and get vivid experience. Like a jewel keeps going forever, OPPO A5s features four exemplary tones, Red, Black, Gold and Green. It draws out your inward imaginative personality. An enduring battery keeps you appreciating each second with your phone, playing games, tuning in to music or watching films.
With the redesigned CPU, you can perform multiple tasks, mess around or run any substantial errand without agonizing over the activity speed which guarantee you a consistent reaction time. Wake up the phone with only a touch in any event. With the stunning profundity of-field bokeh impact, this is the correct camera for your ideal representations. Take the marvelous photographs effortlessly with the best phone 14000 INR in India.
In light of the serious AI innovation and profound finding out about you, we bring the most natural selfie to you after precise examination and alteration. Show your character with more decisions of AR stickers and add more amusing to your visits. Savvy bar empowers users to switch between applications, move records, answer messages, or take screenshots when playing a game or viewing a video.
Interesting features of the Oppo A5s:
- 13MP+2MP dual rear camera with special features like AI beauty, HDR, background blur, sticker, filter
- 8MP front facing camera for brighter selfies
- 2-inch HD+ IPS multi-point touchscreen
- 3GB RAM along with 32GB storage, goes up to 256GB
- Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Color OS 5.1 operating system with Mediatek MT6765 octa-core processor
- 4230mAH lithium-polymer battery
10. Nokia 3.2
- 13MP rear camera with AF/F2.2/1.12µm and flash | 5MP front camera with FF/F2.2/1.12µm/77° FOV and face unlock
- 15.9004 centimeters (6.26-inch) with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 400GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v9 Pie operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 mobile platform quad core processor
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery
The plan of the Nokia 3.2 can be depicted as utilitarian, best case scenario, yet some will locate the downplayed look engaging. The phone has a polycarbonate unibody with bended sides that stretch out right to the 2.5D bended glass on the front. The back board looks like glass and has an intelligent completion.
Notwithstanding, it draws in dust particles and scratches rather rapidly, and we discovered this to be all the more effectively noticeable on the Nokia 3.2’s dark variation, which we have for survey. The Nokia 3.2 arrives in a steel dim shading choice too.
HMD Global has shunned the superior glass assemblages of its pricier contributions for polycarbonate to keep the cost of the Nokia 3.2 under wraps, however it has another hindrance. The phone’s shiny back-board gets scratched effectively, and we saw a great deal of scrape marks inside only seven days of utilizing the phone. On the off chance that you need to forestall this, you’ll need to purchase a defensive case as the retail bundle does exclude one.
Interesting features of the Nokia 3.2:
- 13MP rear camera with AF/F2.2/1.12µm and flash
- 5MP front camera with face unlock
- 26-inch with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution
- 3GB RAM along with 32GB internal memory, that is expandable up to 400GB
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 mobile platform quad core processor
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery
Mobile phones that can prove to serve your purpose within a set budget may seem hard to find. Given the fact that there are tons of options from various brands available in plenty. So, this list of the best phones under 14000 INR in India must be of good worth for you to decide the ideal smartphone as per your usage needs. Choose wisely and shop responsibly!