Badminton is the best kind of game that develops the interest not only in the player but also within the audience. Badminton is played as a random outdoor exercise in a yard or on a beach. Formal games are played on a square indoor court. Points are scored by striking the shuttlecock with the racket and landing it inside the defensive side’s half of the court.
If we talk about benefits then also badminton will lead it.
- It promotes solid fitness, it supports to decrease stress and anxiety.
- Exercise increases endorphins, which are the brain’s feel-good neurotransmitters, and has also been observed to enhance mood and sleep.
- Badminton helps you to enhance your heart function and make it healthy
- It might decrease the risk of diabetes
- Badminton helps to loss your weight
- It stabilizes your bones boost your metabolism and help in flexibility
So everybody can play it your age doesn’t matter even if you are above 50 then also you should play it to gain the above benefits. But before play it you have to purchase one. So I am mentioning below the light weight and best badminton racket in India for intermediate and advanced players for you. So let’s start and run through it.
Offers, Deals & Discount to Buy Badminton Racket Online
Top 10 Badminton Racket in India 2021
1.Yonex GR 303 Badminton Racket
The Yonex badminton rackets are very economical. Usually, the lower-priced rackets are actually weighted because they are manufactured of lower material. You will manage to use more arm actions rather than your wrist to operate the shuttle if your wrist muscle is not powerful sufficient. This will guide you to develop bad habits. Yonex badminton is very co-operative.
- Grip Size: G3 (3.5 Inches)
- Weight: U (95 – 99.9 grams)
- Color: Blue | Head Shape : Isometric
- Strung Type: Strung
- Playing Level: Intermediate
- Material: aluminum
- Developed in Japan, Made in China
- In-Box Contents: 1 Badminton Racquet With Head Cover
2. Neulife Badminton Racket
If you are watching for a badminton racket that brings you lots of power and authority along with superior quality, then the Neulife Badminton Racket is perfect for you. And despite being a lightweight-head racket, it is best when it comes to defense, which makes it a fabulous option for play. It’s authorized for beginners because it too lightweight and makes you feel comfortable with your wrists. But if you are well-experienced then it is not made for you. But if you are a beginner player and looking for a lightweight racket with lots of control, Neulife Badminton Racket is perfect for you.
- Pack of 2 metallic colors strung racket
- get 3 pc shuttlecock
- get free badminton cover
- ideal for beginner and recreational
3. Feroc Badminton Racket
Feroc Badminton Racket is the latest model launch by Feroc sports. This racket is made from Feroc sports which is very durable and sustains high impact load on the racket frame. Feroc badminton is a lightweight racket with head heavy shape. It will provide better strength and energy to sustain face big shots. This racket is developed with a concept of strong that gives superb to the frame so that it can rotate very fast to accommodate an edge on the player.
- Model for junior, age group above 4 years, playing level practice for beginners and not for expert play
- Durable product
- Shaft Material: Steel
- Contains: Pack of 2 Badmintonracket, 1 badminton cover + 1 Shuttle box (Pack of 3)
- A lightweight racket with Excellent Grip
4. SUNLEY Alpha Badminton Racket
It is the most excellent badminton racket that comes to you with a great manufacturer. It is very lightweight and comfortable to use and made of high-end quality elements that ensure their strength, stability, and durability. You can also gift it to your dearest people It contains 2 rackets and 6 Pieces Nylon Shuttle.
- There are 6 Pieces Nylon Shuttle
- Durable product
- Set of 2 Piece Badminton racket
5. Li-Ning XP 800 Badminton Racket
It is the best badminton racket brands, widely presenting sporting assets including footwear, apparel, equipment, and accomplices for expert and leisure purposes under the LI-NING brand.
The headquartered of Li-Ning is placed in Beijing. Li-Ning has brand marketing, analysis and development, design, manufacturing, distribution, and retail capacities. Founded in 1990, Li-Ning has come to a long distance and has set up a boundless supply chain administration system and a robust retail shipping network. it is the best badminton racket in India for intermediate players.
- Grip Size: S2 (3.25 Inches)
- Weight: W4 (90-95 grams)
- Color: BLACK/ORANGE | Head Shape : Isometric
- String Level: 18-20 lbs | Strung Type : Strung
- Flexibility: Medium |Playing Level : Beginner
- Material: Aluminum-Alloy
- Srikanth Signature Series: Ideal for Beginners and Intermediate Players
- In-Box Contents: 1 Badminton Racquet With Full Cover
You May Also Like Best Yoga Mats in India
6. APACS Vanguard 11 Badminton Racket
Vanguard 11 is to give you more active smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play. With its simple body and head, it gives the powers you to move the racket like a sword and The vanguard 11 is a remarkably fast racket and it is great continuous smashing.
This racket is very well stable and impressive to play with, and with the overplay, with muscle power support, it produces total unity of the string and structure through closer-and-tighter contact. It also provides high repulsion power and sharp shots. It is an average flex racket that will give more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of slingshot impact. It is the best badminton racket in India.
These are the things which you will get in the box:
- Frame material: high modulus graphite, muscle power, slim aero box frame
- Weight: 84g
- Max tension: 38lbs
- Balance: 290mm
- Comes with full cover
7. Silver’s SB-220 COMBO1 Badminton Racket
Silver’s SB-220 is the best racket for beginners and children of the age of 6 years and above because they will not feel the pressure on their hands. It will block them from getting injured during a game. These rackets help the players to play swift shots. They can get back into position quickly.
About the product and accessories which you will get with it
- Grip Size: G3; Series: Aluminium; Ideal for senior; Age Group: Above 6 years
- Playing Level: Practice; Strung: Yes; Flexibility: Stiff; Tension: 18-20 Pounds
- String Pattern: 22 X 24; Head Material: Normal body aluminium; Shaft Material: Steel
- Other Body Features: Oval; Weight (grams): 96-98; Height: 26 Inches
- Description: White feather with synthetic bottom
- Color: White; Type: Feather; Pieces in Box: 3
- Playing Level: Practice
- Base Material: Rubber
- 2 Badminton rackets with full cover (one side matty and other side black mesh net)
8. TIMA Badminton Racket
It doesn’t matter if you’re an expert player or if you have never seen a shuttlecock before in your life. Tima top quality badminton rackets are comprehensive for both practicing your skills and training. Each set comes full with (2) metallic tempered steel tight string racquets and (4) A-grade shuttlecocks. It is the best quality of badminton racket that comes to you pre-strung by the manufacturer, is very lightweight. It is comfortable to use, and made of high-end quality materials that ensure their strength, stability, and durability! Tima has given its best in order to grant you a top-notch class product at an attractive, at cheap price.
- Brand: TIMA
- Color: Multicolor
- Included Components: 2 Pc Racket + 4 Pc Shuttle cock
- Material Type: Blend
- Season: Year-Round
- Size: Standard
- Skill-Level: Beginner, Professional
- Sport: badminton
- Style Name: set of badminton rackets, pair of 2 rackets, lightweight & sturdy, with 4 feather shuttlecocks, for professional & beginner players, cover included
- Volume-Capacity: Jalandhar
9. Rk son (Dual Power) Racket
This one is a perfect, reliable racket for you. It cuts by the air very well because of the specific frame with an edge. It is assumed to decrease air resistance by 10% and you can really sense that when you hit a smash or clear. RK SON Badminton Racquet feels are easier and more active somehow. It is one of the best badminton racket in India.
- Badminton Racket Smash D/Shaft and Dual Power racquets
- 3 Nylon Shuttle Choice of Champion
- Set of 2
10. COSCO CB-110 Badminton Racket
For great power, precision and speed get this CB-110 Strung Badminton racket from Cosco and enhance the level of your game. Aluminum Frame The aluminum frame of the racket ensures lasting strength and makes it light in weight. Tempered Steel Shaft You can make those swift and straight shots with more prominent control as the tempered steel shaft allow easy maneuverability. Highly Durable Made using premium quality materials, this Cosco racquet is highly long-lasting and can endure heavy use.
- Blue colored CB110 badminton racket from Cosco. Constructed using an aluminum frame and molded steel shaft.
- It appears with a cover.
- The head size is 53 sq.in, weight (gms): 98, balance(cm): 30-32, Tension(lbs.): 24-28.
As you can see, I elaborate you the Best Badminton racket in India in the above blog. That all are the value of money and very affordable to purchase. If the latter applies to you, please leave a comment down below and I can modernize the list above.
At the end of the day, we all just want to be comfortable or playing games are the best way to feel comfortable as well as to keep better our health. There are many models of badminton I propose above you can choose any of it and entertain. Good luck.